maio 06, 2008

Discovering – Shutterstock

First thing you must know if you want to work with Shutterstock: if you are not american it’s very good to have a Passport, they are probably the most exigent in this question. After you pass the test where you must get 7 of 10 illustrations accepted you will be able to start to sell yours illustrations. The good in Shutterstock is that you can watch your gains in a sheet in real time and probably is the best place for illustrators to sell your work. They pay $.25 per download, now you are thinking how I will make some money with $.25 per download, well, I will tell you: Very soon and quickly if your work is good and original. After a month in this site was the first site who sent me a payment, and the way I see my sells growing it’s going to happen again in the next month. Start to sell your illustrations right now click here.

Nenhum comentário: